Online registration will be available in November. Please read carefully below before registration.
At least one author of accepted paper is requested to register for the conference, in order to include the program and publish the paper in AISC of Springer. The conference registration fee is only for one paper. Additional paper should be paid per paper.
|Registration Fee||Early Rate until 20 Nov||Late Rate After 21 Nov|
|Regular Fee||US$550 (₩600,000)||US$650 (₩730,000)|
|Student Fee||US$300 (₩330,000)||US$400 (₩450,000)|
|Additional Paper||US$300 (₩330,000)||US$400 (₩450,000)|
Conference registration fee includes workshop admission, program booklet, welcome reception, conference banquet, refreshment breaks, and two lunches. Students must present a proof of their student status at the registration desk.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars only. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners. BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, and Samsung are accepted for Koreans. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the secretariat no later than Nov 10, 2017. All handling charges are to be paid by payers.
Bank information for bank wire:
▪ Bank Name: WOORI BANK
▪ Account No: 1005-601-320226
▪ Recipient: Korea Robotics Society
▪ Bank Address: Poongrim B/d, Tehranro 124-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06130, Korea
▪ ABA No: HVBKKRSE
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Nov 30, 2017. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Dec 1. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference. Any registration fee will not be refunded on-site.
On-line Registration Procedure
- Log in with the given username and password.
- Fill out the online registration form plus your paper title (or number).
- Click at the “Payment” button for your preferred payment method.
- Complete Registration Summary’ is shown up for your final confirmation. Click “End” button.
- When your payment is finished, the Secretariat will email a Registration Confirmation to you.
- Present the Registration Confirmation to a registration desk on-site of the symposium. You can get a registrant’s package, including receipt and name badge from the desk.
Click here for registration.