Online registration will be available in October. Please read carefully below before registration.
At least one author of accepted paper is requested to pay for registration fee to publish a paper in AISC of Springer. Registration fee is only for one paper. Additional paper should be paid for student registration fee.
|Registration Fee||Early Rate until 15 Nov||Late Rate After 16 Nov|
|Regular Fee||US$550 (₩600,000)||US$650 (₩730,000)|
|Student Fee||US$300 (₩330,000)||US$400 (₩450,000)|
|Additional Paper||US$300 (₩330,000)||US$400 (₩450,000)|
Conference registration fee includes workshop admission, a copy of digital proceedings, program booklet, welcome reception, conference banquet, refreshment breaks, and three lunches. Students must present a proof of their student status at the registration desk.
Registration payment is made in U.S. Dollars only. You can select one of two payment methods; credit card and bank wire. For those who use credit card; VISA, Master, AMEX are available for foreigners. BC, Korea Exchange, LG, Kookmin, and Samsung are accepted for Koreans. For those who pay by bank wire, pre-registration fee should reach the secretariat no later than Nov 10, 2017. All handling charges are to be paid by payers.
□ Bank information for bank wire:
▪ Bank Name: WOORI BANK
▪ Account No: 1005-601-320226
▪ Recipient: Korea Robotics Society
▪ Bank Address: 22 Tehranro 7-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06130, Korea
▪ ABA No: HVBKKRSE
No refunds will be made unless a written request for cancellation is received after Nov 30, 2017. All refunds are subject to a 50% cancellation fee prior to Dec 1. Appropriate refund will be made after the conference.
On-line Registration Procedure
- Log in with the given username and password.
- Fill out the online registration form plus your paper title (or number).
- Click at the “Payment” button for your preferred payment method.
- Complete Registration Summary’ is shown up for your final confirmation. Click “End” button.
- When your payment is finished, the Secretariat will email a Registration Confirmation to you.
- Present the Registration Confirmation to a registration desk on-site of the symposium. You can get a registrant’s package, including receipt and name badge from the desk.
Click here for registration.