Workshop 1: AI World Cup Workshop
The 1st Artificial Intelligence World Cup 2017 will take place on December 1, 2017 at KAIST Daejeon campus. This is the first world-wide competition of playing on-line soccer games simulated by AI. This competition aims at innovating artificial intelligence technology developed by researchers from academia and industry together, presenting solutions of artificial intelligence technology in the wake of rapidly evolving world.
There are three games of the AI World Cup competition as follows;
▪ AI World Cup: Playing the on-line simulating soccer games based on 5-players soccer teams
▪ AI Commentator: Analysis and monitoring of the on-line soccer games
▪ AI Reporter: Writing articles on the on-line soccer game results
Final winners will be invited to present their elaborate strategy and developing works implemented by their artificial intelligence technology at RiTA 2017 workshop on December 13, 2017.
• Chair: Jong-Hwan Kim, KAIST
• Operating Co-Chairs: Hyun Myung / Sungho Jo, KAIST
• System and Management Chair: Il-Chul Moon, KAIST
• Tutoring Chair: Junmo Kim, KAIST
• Public Relations Chair: Chihyung Jeon, KAIST
• Competition Chair: Meeyoung Cha, KAIST
• International Cooperation Chair: Dongsoo Har, KAIST
Workshop website: http://mir.kaist.ac.kr/eng/worldcup
Contact the workshop: Albert J Ahn, email@example.com